quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2004

RICO!

Recebi um e-mail, com o subject FROM URGENT RESPOND.

O conteúdo:

(abre aspas) Return-Path: xxxxxxxxxxx@simbamail.fm
Madam Monica Kabila.
Introduction.
My Dear,


PLEASE REPLY ME WITH THIS PRIVATE EMAIL xxxxxxxxxxx@simbamail.fm


It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son Mack,intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of Eigtheen million U.S dollar($18,000,000.00) which my late Husband kept for us with a Security Company in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I and my son decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Security Holders and transfer it into your personal account in yourcountry for investment purposes on th ese areas:


1). Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer you 10% Of the total fund.

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH THIS PRIVATE EMAIL, You can as well reach my son Mack with,this private number which is xxxx2165551xxxx,
EMAIL:xxxxxxxxxx@simbamail.fm

I await your soonest response.


Respectfully yours,


Mrs. Monica Kabila. (fecha aspas)


Estou em dúvida, respondo ou não?

P.S.: Fiquei até emocionado. Há muito tempo eu não recebia nenhum spam prometendo quantias astronômicas. O máximo eram 9 mil reais. Dinheiro pra pinga.

P.S.2: Omiti endereços eletrônicos e telefones pois sabe-se lá de quem realmente sao.

P.S.3: Mentira. Omiti endereços eletônicos e telefones por que eu acredito nas pessoas. E esse dinheiro é todo meu!

Fui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário